Hey shy guy, why do you ignore me? Why do you avoid me? Is that because you like me?
It really sucks right now. I like this guy so much but I hate the fact that he’s so damn shy. He’s the cutest thing in the world and is absolutely focused in life. He’s an absolute gentleman and is never rude to anyone. Problem is his behavior. It’s weird. It’s confusing. It’s making me go crazy.
Things he does that I don’t mind:
- Stares from across the room
- Tries to be near me, walks near me
- Gets loud around me
- Pushes, touches me playfully or accidentally
- Apologizes to me if he was rude to me the previous day
Things he does that drive me crazy:
- When I am around him, he does not make eye contact and looks down
- When I go to his desk, he literally gets up and runs away
- When I ask him something, he says I don’t know (though he knows) and points me to some other person
- He approaches my group of friends and talks and looks at everyone except me
- He ignores me when I am around and never says Hi
- If I talk to him, he doesn’t look at me, just says a couple of words… that’s it!
Ugggh I don’t know whether he likes me or absolutely hates me. What’s with guys? I can’t understand this behavior. He’s kinda okay with other girls. He says hi to my best friend and even talks to her confidently. But around me, he becomes this fidgety, nervous, rude, confused kid. I guess my only option is to talk to him or at least give him a smile. I usually ignore him back because I friggin don’t like being ignored!! But obviously this approach isn’t working. I’ll try being nice to him next time around.